Oklahoma’s best bet for a winning bingo experience is here at Indigo Sky Casino. You could win huge jackpots during every gaming session at Oklahoma’s newest casino, which offers special bingo games every day in a luxurious 630-seat, state-of-the-art bingo hall that caters to smokers and non-smokers alike. Visit the Bingo Hall to see when our high stakes and budget games are playing.May 2013 Indigo Sky Bingo Calendar
April 2013 Indigo Sky Bingo Calendar
Hours of Operation
MONDAY - THURSDAY: Sales open at 4pm, early birds at 6:30pm, session at 7pm
FRIDAY: Sales open at 3:30pm, early birds at 6pm, session at 7pm
SATURDAY: Sales open at 3pm, matinee plays at 4:30pm, early birds at 6pm and session at 7pm
SUNDAY: High stakes sales at 11am, early birds at 1pm, session at 2pm
SUNDAY ECONO SALES: Start at 5:15pm, early birds at 6:30pm session at 7pm
Tips for First Timers
This is a game with a ton of variations, rules and customs. If you're new to Bingo you're bound to get a little bemused without some pointers. These quick tips will help get you on your way to playing in no time:
- Yell bingo loud enough for the caller to hear you. If two players have bingo at the same time, the prize money is split!
- Be sure to bring your own daubers. Slippery surfaces can be distracting and take your attention away from your cards.
- Sit close to the caller so you can be the first to get information and see what is going on.
- Easy on the drinks — you'll need to keep focused on the game!
- Know the rules — this can really give you an advantage over other players and spot any illegitimate calls.